Parkside Primary Schools aim is to provide the best quality of education that we can achieve for all pupils. We have a motto that we truely believe in which is:
'Care to Learn and Learn to Care.'
This motto sums up the schools vision of ensuring that the children see the importance of learning and caring for each other. As you visit our school, this motto is in every classroom and is referred to daily. Underneath the motto is our aims:
At Parkside Primary School, We Aim to…
- Work in partnership with parents and carers to provide a safe, stimulating, healthy and happy learning environment in which children will develop a life-long thirst for learning.
- Draw on the support and expertise within the wider community, to help us to promote the highest standards of innovative teaching and learning to enable all children to achieve their potential and become healthy, independent, self-motivated learners.
- Focus on learning, through a consistent approach that will raise standards.
- Develop skills and understanding that will enable us to communicate successfully in an ever-changing world.
- Strengthen links with the local and wider community, showing tolerance and appreciation of one another’s differences, whilst learning to be responsible for our own actions.
- Develop respect, understanding and a caring attitude towards other people through celebrating success, achievement and support for one another
Below our aims are the values we want to instill in our children at Parkside........
At Parkside, we want our children to be.....
We believe that the children developing these values at Parkside will be achievers in their own unique way.