Parkside Primary Schools aim is to provide the best quality of education that we can achieve for all pupils. We have a Trust motto that we truely believe in which is:
'Come as you are and leave as a Champion.'
This motto sums up the vision of ensuring that the children all succeed and have champion moments through their education.
At Parkside Primary School, We Aim to…
- Work in partnership with parents and carers to provide a safe, stimulating, healthy and happy learning environment in which children will develop a life-long thirst for learning.
- Draw on the support and expertise within the wider community, to help us to promote the highest standards of innovative teaching and learning to enable all children to achieve their potential and become healthy, independent, self-motivated learners.
- Focus on learning, through a consistent approach that will raise standards.
- Develop skills and understanding that will enable us to communicate successfully in an ever-changing world.
- Strengthen links with the local and wider community, showing tolerance and appreciation of one another’s differences, whilst learning to be responsible for our own actions.
- Develop respect, understanding and a caring attitude towards other people through celebrating success, achievement and support for one another