Over today and tomorrow we are going to write a letter to someone important telling them about:
- the problem with ocean pollution
- a suggestion (or two) of what we could do to help
The aim is for the children to be:
- independently using their phonic knowledge
- listening carefully to the word they want to write so not to miss out sounds
- writing with a gap (finger space) between the words
- forming letters in cursive font.
We expect that the children will write a coupe of sentences.
The children can choose who to write it to: this week their ideas have included, Mr Compton, Santa, Boris Johnson, Micky Mouse.
Today please watch the video link below. We are learning about how we are responsible for the world. Not just the adults!
We would like you to create a family pledge (in school we will make a class one).
What will you reduce using?
What will you start to reuse?
What else can you recycle?
How long can you and your families do these for? even 1 change makes the world of difference to the world.