This week we are going to be learning about Remembrance Day. We will be making a poppy field in our outdoor area with Nursery to remember all those who have been lost while making the world a happier safer place for us to live in.
It is important to remember those who have helped keep the world save place and continue to do so.
This week you could:
1. create an obstacle course to complete like the military do to keep up their physical fitness.
2. create a wreath to decorate your front door to show that you will remember
3. make a rhyming poem about poppies
4. count how many poppies you can see from the windows in your house.
5. talk to people in your family or on the phone to your grandparents about how they remember.
Please share what you have done on the Learning book for us to see.